Carbon Winch 12k 12000lb Electric 12v 4x4 Winch
Version 3 2023 Model - Now Available IP68 Waterproof
5 Year Australian Warranty
Lightest 4x4 Winch
Get A Winch You Can Trust - Get a Carbon Winch
Due to strong customer demand the Carbon Winch range has gone ALL BLACK. Now includes 2 x free rope protectors in every kit now, one in black and one in red, if you still want that splash of Red on the front of your rig, install the red rope protector to the end of your rope. You will also notice that Carbon have upgraded the stickers on the winch, this sleek new look will compliment any rig out there!
Many other products on the market simply didn't cut it in the Australian Outback including some very popular world renowned brands so Carbon built their own. Now is the time to show the world the quality and reliability they have developed.
- Designed by Australian offroad business for our harsh Aussie and international conditions
- Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
- 12000lb fast line pull 216:1 planetary gearset ratio
- 6.2HP series wound electric motor
- 5 position solenoid box mounting bracket
- Battery Isolator Switch supplied with the kit and must be installed. Would you have a non-isolated or fused battery cable running to the back of your vehicle for towing or other auxiliary uses? No. The winch is the same, it's power feed must be isolated to protect you and your car in the event of a multitude of unforeseen circumstances that can occur, such as a frontal accident, unfused 500amp cable can catch fire extremely fast when shorted out against a body component.
- Wireless remote control unit with lanyard- FULLY SEALED RECIEVER UNIT built into the control box.
- Rotating ring gear clutch for easy low drag freespool
- Electroplated planetary gearsets for long life
- Breather kit pre-fitted to the electric motor(membrane breather, Gortex Style) same as lightbars
- Multi Fit Fairlead no need to worry about which suits you bullbar! Simply install as standard fitment or move up to offset the rope outlet by 20mm.
- All internals fully zinc electroplated for corrosion protection.
- High performance motor brushes with copper impregnated contacts and corrosion plated brush mount.
- Bearing supported fully balanced armature for superior performance.
- Hoist style brake unit mounted to the drum endplate provides superior holding power by braking through the geartrain with no heat generated on drum. No contact to drum no damage to synthetic rope.
- 4 position mounting for the control box bracket over the motor or over the drum on top for flat mounting plates or on front of winch for top mounting control box when winch is mounted vertically. Alternatively, 700mm cables allow remote mounting of the control box separately to the winch.
NO FUSS WARRANTY -
- 5yr Water Ingress Warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit
- Limited lifetime gear train warranty
- Supported worldwide from Australia.
- All winches are tested for full function and load prior to packing. We guarantee your winch will be 100% fully operational upon arrival.
Understanding the tech features of the winch will help you to decide if this winch is suitable for your requirements. From line speed to dimensions all specifications are important in helping you to understand what you are getting.
Carbon Winches 12K Winch is a 12000lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for a winch user. The main features include:
• 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
• 216:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
• Automatic brake in the motor housing drum plate provided load holding through the geartrain not directly on the drum - (No heat build up on drum)
• Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
• Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
• 500amp sealed solenoid unit and wired handle remote control and wireless remote control unit