When planning your next trip with a caravan, camper trailer or even something as a simple trip to the tip, knowing the ball weight before you tow is essential.
The Towsafe Ball Weight Scale now makes it easier and thereby safer for you to measure the load being towed. Too little or too much weight on your tow ball can have dangerous implications including excessive trailer sway, ordinary handling and poor braking efficiency. Exceeding your vehicle's maximum ball weight is both unsafe and illegal.
Don't risk the safety of yourself or other road users, make sure you check the towball weight before hitting the road.
Your ball weight should be approximately 10% of your gross trailer weight (GTW).
- Knowing your ball weight is essential for safe towing
- Towsafe Scales are made from high quality materials
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/NZS 10012:2004
- Features a soft head to protect ball coupling
- Japanese manufactured compression spring ensures hundreds of compressions without losing accuracy
- Range from 100Kg to 350Kg
- Easy and quick to use
- An optional adaptor is available for use with caravans or trailers without a standard ball coupling eg, Trigg, Treg and other off road couplings
FORGET USING BATHROOM SCALES, PLANKS OF WOOD, BRICKS & A CALCULATOR.
NOW YOU CAN OWN YOUR OWN TOWSAFE BALL WEIGHT SCALES. LIFE WAS MEANT TO BE EASY!